- 17/05/2017 by Admin
Application for admission to 6-Years MD (Doctor of Medicine) & DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) in English medium in Medical Universities in Italy, EU
Application for admission to 6-Years MD (Doctor of Medicine) & DMD (Doctor of Dental Medicine) in English medium in the following Medical Universities in Italy, EU
- Univerity of Pavia
- International Medical School University of Milan
- Sapienza University of Roma
- University of Rome Tor Vergata
- Univerity of Napoli Frederico II School of Medicine
- Second University of Naples (SUN)
- Univerity of Bari Aldo Moro
- Humanitas University Milan
Tuition fee: Tuition fee varies to income of student/family. Tuition fee is usually dependent on family income/student's financial situation.
1. Pre-enrolment: All Non-EU applicants must perform a mandatory pre-enrolment which is always carried out by the Italian Diplomatic Representation in the applicant’s home country. An important step for non-EU students residing abroad is to contact the Italian embassy in their country and submit a pre-enrolment application to the University directly to the Italian embassy or consulate.
Deadline for sending in pre-enrolments (for the academic year 2017-2018): 21st July 2017
For more information please contact the Italian embassy in your country ASAP.
2. Enrolment for IMAT Test: Register online for IMAT (International Medical Admission Test) organised by Italian Ministry by visiting the follow website: www.universitaly.it
Deadline for enrolment for the Test: from July 15 to August 4, 2017, before 15.00 hours (GMT=1)
Test date: 14 September 2017
Further details: Cambridge Assessment Admissions Testing – IMAT
3. Enrolment to the course in the university:
On 28 September, CINECA on behalf of the Ministry publish only the score obtained by the candidates on the webpage http://accessoprogrammato.miur.it
On 11 October 2016, in relation to the merit classification and the number of places available at the university, the reserved area of the website http://accessoprogrammato.miur.it publish the names of those “ASSIGNED” or “BOOKED” to the course and site indicated as the first preference and the university will receive the list of these candidates.
Following this enrolment of the students to the university starts.